Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 45 of 57: From Nashville, with love

    Day 45 of 57 Days of Dresses. My last Nashville photo set at a random street corer of north 2nd Ave. and Peabody Street. What are the chances?
    No fancy story. No exciting adventure. I just got done from my lunch shift at the Hard Rock and Jason picked me up. If I recall, we we're going to do anything special. I think we just went home!
    Well, I didn't think that this was going to be my last Nashville photo set, but now we move boldly into the future--and see what new dresses I have in store!
    This is a vintage A-line dress I found in the sale bin of Local Honey (I miss you, Local Honey. And you too, Diamond Star Halo Vintage). What a find! It was only like 5 bucks or something equally as cut-rate!
    The dress has multi-color pinstripes and shoulder button detail that scream 1982. The short sleeve are slightly belled, and the dress has a removable waist tie. The dress is flattering with the at-the-knee skirt. So long, Nashville, and thanks for all the fish.








1 comment: