Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 11 of 57: Kitchen Warrior One


On day 11 of 57 Days of Dresses, I’m doing Vinyasa-style kitchen work trimming roses Jason got me today  and making green bean succotash with shallots and tomatoes. In honor of the summer sun, I salute him with the fresh summer harvest and my hunter green maxi dress!
    I got this dress when lived in Arizona. One of my old roommates, Megan, and I actually have matching dresses – her dress is olive green and we got them at Rampage or Wet Seal. The dress has a dropped waist and a tiered full circle skirt. The top has a shaped bust and a halter tie that’s embellished with a wooden bead-studded, crocheted brooch.
P.S. – Today was the first day of Tennessee Teens Rock Camp, which I’m volunteering for. For those of you who saw me today, yes, I was wearing this dress all day. I just put the t-shirt over it!
P.P.S. – My green bean succotash is awesome! I don’t want to brag, but I’m an awesome cook.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment