Tuesday, July 26, 2011

day 20 of 57: River deep, mountain high and pretty in pink

    So on day 20 of 57 Days of Dresses, we went to our most adventurous, sublime location ever! I was thinking how so many of the photos are taken in these urban sprawl sort of places, why not switch it up and get back to the serene beauty of nature?
   This is a wonderful Free People bodycon dress I got at Pangaea. One photo is how I wore it today with my "AWESOME" t-shirt over it, and the rest of the photos show off the dress as is. As you can see it's a simple U-neck tunic style bodycon -- means "body conscious" -- mini dress. The wonderful thing about this is the asymmetric side ruching that sends waving ripples across the fabric. Did I mention that pink dresses are amazing. Love!


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment