Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 8 of 57: Double Dress Feature: Work and Play!

    Today's day 8 of 57 Days of Dress, and I wanted this one to be extra special, seeing that I'm now in my second week it!
    As most of you may or may not know - now you do - I work at Hard Rock Cafe, and my uniform is the very garment these 57 days are in celebration of: the dress! So, why not show it off for 57 Days of Dresses? Working in a minidress is a pain in the ass, but it makes for great pictures! My work dress is an A-line black mini dress with purple piping around the sleeve cuffs and collar. It has a hips-to-neck front zipper.
    As soon as work's done, I get the hell out of my work dress and change into something more comfortable! After diner with Jason at Mellow Mushroom I saw a construction site and all that gravel and wood looked like a fun place to play in a late '90s throwback I got when I was in high school!
    I found this dress in a box of clothes my mother still has at the nest. It's a long-sleeve mini-dress that's black with a white floral pattern. The sleeves have buttoned cuffs (the buttons are long gone). The skirt is scalloped and ruffled and has a "W" hem to create wavy movement. It has a side button closure.
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment