Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 24 of 57: Mini dress a gogo

    On day 24 of 57 Days of Dresses we were on our way home, and found this awesome graffiti on the side of some building off of Commerce in downtown. Needless to say, Jason and I took advantage of this awesome wall for a photo shoot.
    This is a modified vintage '80s dress I got from Olivia Scibelli at a swap party I had at my house earlier this year. The dress is black with an awesome floral pattern on it, ruched sleeves and a gathered, lattice back. The dress features a beautiful off-the-shoulder decolletage and is lightly boned for a structured bodice. The dress has a back zipper. I'm wearing a petticoat to fill out the pleated skirt. The skirt's hemline has been modified to a mini, I'm not sure how long it was originally, but I had the raw edge hemmed up after I got it.






 




No comments:

Post a Comment