Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 16 of 57: Striped green with envy (of my dress!)

    Today is day 16 of 57 Days of Dresses! Not even halfway through it all! One thing I've definitely learned to appreciate is pants. I just want to put on some sweats and a t-shirt, and never care again! Oh the hard knocks of accused fashionista.
    After a hard days' work at Hard Rock, Jason and I took a leisurely stroll on 21st Ave. We came by Pangaea -- one of my favorite little shops -- and thought the outside wall would make a great place for a quick shoot!
    This dress is a warm gray and lime green A-line dress I got at Posh. The dress is sleeveless, has a U-neck and the skirt hits about mid-calf (I think that length is called "midi") It's a very simple dress with a natural waist, and it's made of super comfortable cotton/silk blend material. I love how the stripes are varied in thickness, and how on the skirt, the stripes are diagonal, while on the bodice they're horizontal. It just brings a fresh new look to an old style. Enjoy!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment