Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 13 of 57: You can call them strips, but I like to call them Parallel Lines

    Day 13 of 57 Days of Dresses is Parallel Lines. Please don't leave me "Hanging On The Telephone," because "One Way Or Another" "I Know But I Don't Know." Maybe it's because I'm just a "Sunday Girl," but what I really want to know is "Will Anything Happen?" to our love. "Pretty Baby", can't we just "Fade Away And Radiate"? I mean, "Picture This": it's "11:59" and I told you "I'm Gonna Love You Too"! Please, don't tell me to "Just Go Away" or else you'll break my "Heart Of Glass". Boo-hoo.
    This dress is a gorgeous stripped mini-dress with ruched sides on the bottom of the skirt and a scrunched elastic waist. I got it on sale at Urban Outfitters. It's gray and cream strips and it has a plunged V-neck with solid gray trim. I have the scrunched waist set off with a skinny red belt, which helps accentuate the loose drape of the top. The dress is comfortable and great for day or night! Dress it up with heels or dress it down '80s style with tennis sneakers.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment