Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 6 of 57: Guitar warrior and hound's tooth mini!

    On day 6 of 57 Days of Dresses, there's this franken-guitar that's always hanging around in a corner in our apartment, so here I am, play-pretending to be a superstar guitar heroine in this super cute mini dress! It's sleeveless and has an empire waist with a cream and gray hound's tooth pattern on the top, and a solid gray layered ruffle skirt. I got this skirt at a badass swap party recently. God, I love swap parties and I can't wait for the next one!
    P.S. - I don't play guitar. I do play bass. But, I'm sure you already know that.










2 comments:

  1. are you a model or just pose for fun?Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just post for fun. I have 57 dresses in my closet and somehow the idea came up that I should make a blog of it, so I am. I'm on hiatus for the weekend though, there was a death in the family so I'm taking a little time off out of respect.

    ReplyDelete