Saturday, July 30, 2011

day 23 of 57: Night stalker in animal print

    Today is day 23 of 57 Days of Dress! We tried some night time photography for this dress. Let's just say not every location's a winner, but that still shouldn't stop you from giving it a try, right? Lesson learned!

    This cat print dress is my only Betsey Johnson piece. I really don't care for many of the styles, but I guess there's always an exception. This dress is also the only animal print dress I have. I'm always on the look out for an awesome zebra print dress, so if you see one, send it my way! It's a leopard print flared mini dress. It has solid black banding, exposed black stitching and a black back tie. The dress has a button front closure with leopard print buttons, a low scooped neck and scooped back. It's a fun little dress, and I don't wear it enough. These pictures really do it no justice!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment