Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 15 of 57: A Little Hippy, A Little Gypsy, A Little Witchy

    Dress Date 15 of 57 Days of Dresses: What a fabulous orange wall! I love these strange areas that make great backdrops. A couple of days ago I saw an abandoned building that was white cinder blocks with white plywood boarded up on the windows. On one of those white boards was a large painting of a bright blue iris. It was so beautiful. I hope I can remember where I saw it!
    This is a dress I got at Free People. It's made of a crinkled cotton gauze and has a wide elastic lattice waist. It's white with a delicate Indian-inspired floral pattern. The dress is sleeveless with ribbon detail and has a deep V-neck and back (I have a little red tube top underneath to lessen the cleavage it usually displays. Hey, I'm going to my internship after this!). The skirt is layered. It's just the sort of dress for a hot summer day!.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment