Saturday, July 9, 2011

day 9 of 57: Summer Sundress at the Farmers' Market

    Today's day 9 of 57 Days of Dresses! Jason and I went to Nashville Farmers' Market this morning before he dropped me off at work. We got watermelon, blueberries and sourdough bread! It was a beautifully blush summer morning, and I felt that a summery sundress would be just the thing for a saunter down at the market!
    I got this vintage sundress at Fanny's House of Music/ Diamond Star Halo Vintage. The best part about it is I had sundress just like this when I was a little girl (I'll post a photo of little girl me in that very dress later)! It has delicate spaghetti straps, a zipper back and a high waist. It's an A-line style and I love the floral pattern on it - makes me feel like I'm on vacation! It's a stylish and simple piece, and I can't wait to wear it again!

Cabbage



A potato

apples, oh my!
barrel of green bell peppers


Golden Zucchini

No comments:

Post a Comment