Wednesday, July 27, 2011

day 21 of 57: Halter dress field study

     Today is day 21 of 57 Days of Dresses - almost to the halfway mark! Jason and I were in the mood for a jaunt at the Percy Warner park, and came across this enchanted field. Good thing we had the camera, because it was just the place for today's dress.
    I have on a fabulous halter dress I got at this great little vintage/ used boutique called Karma Rags in Huntsville, AL.The fabric is white with a pink floral pattern on it. Spaghetti halter straps ties in the back and the bodice has 4 large white functioning buttons that go down to a banded empire waist. The full circle skirt hits right above the knee. The back has a zip closure. I like to set off the waist with a wide waist belt. This is a great day dress, and can function well for low-key summer night time events too. Long live halter dresses!




 



2 comments:

  1. Whar a great dress! You look fabulous in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have been in the process of purging some of my dress collection as it has nearly doubled since I first started the "57 Days of Dresses" project. But, I kept this one. Definitely one of my favs <3

      Delete