Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 14 of 57: Pearls and Polka-dots Are A Girls Best Friend

    Day 14 of 57 Days of Dresses is a fabulous '50s-inspired A-line shirt-dress. After a hard day's interning at the Scene, and a work meeting right after that, I went over one of my girlfriend's place and we hit the pool! Thanks to Erin for taking these photos in her bedroom doorway!

    I got this dress as a gift from Jason's mom. It's black with white polka-dots. The polka-dots are in perfectly straight rows and columns, which creates an interesting geometric effect. The skirt hits slightly above the knee and there are three black buttons on the shirt that end at the empire waist. The dress also has belt loops, which I have a vegan patent leather waist belt slipped through it, accompanied with patent leather kitten heels, and pearls, pearls, pearls! Pearls around my wrist, pearls around my fingers, pearls around my neck and pearls in my ears. I love this dress! Enjoy!







1 comment: