Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 27 of 57: I "heart" mini dresses!

    So on day 27 of 57 Days of Dresses, Jason and I went to mÄmbu on Hayes St for an awesome dinner experience. The interior was eclectically gaudy, menu was crafted of fresh local artisan ingredients, the wine list was impressive, and the St. Germaine margarita was bad ass! What was also bad ass was my mini dress that I wore. After dinner, we went for a night time stroll around the block and came across this dirty little alley were we found the beveled glass window I'm posing in front of.
     I found this mini dress at the Salvation Army for -score- 2 bucks! Judging from the style and label, I'd approximate this dress to be from the late '80s to '90s. This A-line shirt dress has a U-neck, short sleeves and front button closure. The dress is a teal and white checker pattern with pink heart "tiles" all over it. What's even better is the buttons are white hearts - it's the little details that count. This dress is amazingly cute!










No comments:

Post a Comment