Thursday, August 25, 2011

day 40 of 57: Green with thumbs

    So today is day 40 of 57 Days of Dresses: only 17 dresses left in my almost 2 month long celebration of this wonderful garment. Today was a hot day of errand-running with my mom - by the way, my mom's visiting me from Connecticut, and she'll be here until the end of the month - enjoying activities like laundry doing, grocery shopping, bill paying, and all the other little things that make the world go round. By the end of it all, the last thing I had to do was water my lovelies on the balcony. As much as I appreciate their wild and lush beauty, I can't wait for their winter dormancy, because it is hot out. The roses attract humming birds though, and it's really cool to have a humming bird hoover two feet away from you while watering the plants. They're so tiny. Anyways, I digress.
    I know I said I don't have many green dresses, so what are the odds that I wear two green dresses in a row? I know, that's what I though. This is an awesome jumper sun dress (AKA, "pinafore" for our British friends) I got from Tiffany Minton at a swap party I had earlier this year. It's a cute little micro mini that's green with white hearts. The straps has big white heart buttons in the front, and the skirt has two pockets patched on it. It has a retro/ vintage-inspired style and it's very light and comfortable. The dress is sleeveless and has a square neck and back. Thanks, Tiff, for not wanting this dress anymore, because I love it!






No comments:

Post a Comment