Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 30 of 57: Plaid dress and high socks

    On day 30 of 57 Days of Dresses my girlfriend Erin and I went to a way cool house show with awesome bands entertaining throughout the night. The show went down in a seedy basement that opened up to a spacious back yard. I saw this dank corner and fell in love with it! Many thanks to Dallas for taking these photos for me!
    This is a sweet little mini shirt dress I got at Urban Outfitters. The non-traditional tartan plaid consists of blues, green and magenta. The dress has a empire waist with princess seams and ties in the back. The circle skirt falls and moves nicely, and the dress has full front button closure. What a nice little dress!



Please ignore my pit sweat. It was absolutely sweltering in that basement!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment