Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 34 of 57: Oo, La La!

    So on day 34 of 57 Days of Dresses I had an early celebration of my 28th year on this planet! That's right, it was a birthday party! And what better way to party then like a kid again at an indoor amusement park and bowling alley. Plus there's a bar! Talk about an occasion to wear a beautiful dress.
    This is a sweet mini dress I got at the Salvation Army for $2. Swoon! It's an A-line shirt dress with princess seams and darts that make it fit like a glove. It has a very cool geometric pattern with of black, white and blue triangles. The plunged V-neck is accentuated with ruched seams. The dress has belt loops, which I have my favorite red belt looped through, and the front of the dress buttons from top to bottom. The short sleeves are buttoned at the cuff, and the skirt is detailed with a pleated tier around it that looks oh-so cute! Yeah, this is another dress that I love!










No comments:

Post a Comment