Saturday, August 13, 2011

day 33 of 57: Pretty in Pink, again!

    So on day 33 of 57 Days of Dresses, Erin and I went to all our favorite stores - Lowe's, The Home Depot, Advanced Auto Parts and Dick's Sporting - in search of the perfect birthday presents for her boyfriend! By the way, her boyfriend and I have the same birthday. So after a long day of man stores, Erin took these great pictures for me. Many thanks!
    This sweet pink dress is an awesome American Apparel find. The lace bodice is sleeveless with princess seams. The chiffon skirt is folded over itself, and not hemmed, so the two soft layers of fabric move elegantly across my legs. The dress has a seamed waistline (which I have set off with a skinny brown belt), a boat neckline and a side zipper closure. What a beautiful dress.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment