Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 44 of 57: Will you, won't you?

    On day 44 of 57 Days of Dresses, Jason and I had a late dinner at the Wild Hare. I got champagne in a can! With a straw! I didn't even know champagne in a can was a real thing, but there I was, drinking Sofia Coppola--it looked like a kid's drink.

     The room we were seated in was like a closet. But, there was no one else in there so Jason and I got up and danced to "Ball and Chain" from 40oz to Freedom--like me and my old roomie Megan Re used to.
    We had a smashing good time in what appeared to be the high-chair and booster seat storage room. The room had a rustic painted-white stone wall and a checkered floor, so why not push our antics even further and do a photo shoot?
    This is a dress I got from Anthropologie as a gift from Jason's mom. It's a tea length circle dress, and for some reason it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland.
     The sleeveless bodice has an attached sash that ties in the back, and the back is also accented with three white buttons columned down the middle. The skirt is lined with a decorative underslip, and it does great filled out with a crinoline petticoat. The dress has a side zipper, and the two side pockets on this dress are the cherry on top.







No comments:

Post a Comment