Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 35 of 57: Hearthrobs and headlights

    Day 35 of 57 Days of Dresses is my official birthday. I spent it as a recovery day from yesterday's birthday fun. I said "It's my birthday, buy me a drink!" to about any and everyone who came within my vicinity if I didn't have a drink in hand. Let's just say it worked - each time. It was a long and confused day, but I finally came back to life around 5 in the afternoon - I just can't throw it down like I used too!
    Anyways, today's theme was "stylishly comfortable," and I had just the dress. This gauzy cotton mini dress is soft and light - and the way it drapes! I got it at my second favorite local boutique, Firefinch. The dress has a dropped waist and the bodice has flowers embroidered on it. The skirt has 3 layers of cotton gauze and crepe, and it has draw-string patchwork pockets with more flower embroidery. The U-neck, the button placket and the waistline is accented with flouncing. This dress is so summery, and I can't wait to wear it again!







No comments:

Post a Comment