Sunday, August 28, 2011

day 43 of 57: Bed-time Country Western

    So on day 43 of 57 we took the little rescued Shih Tzu to the Humane Association when it opened, and I went to work for the first time in nearly 2 weeks. I hope my little buddy finds his people, but if not, maybe he'll find a new home with me? I guess we'll have to wait and see. Well, After a long day of doing - I usually have long days of doing - and not making it out to my friend's show because I was just exhausted, the last thing done before tucking myself in for the night was taking pictures of the day's dress with my childhood stuffed animal friend, "Bunny"--creative name, I know.
    This is a shirt dress Jason got me at Hip Replacements in Asheville, NC. This is such a flirty little mini dress. It has a Country-Western flair that I really like. The dress is olive green with contrasting floral print that capes around the shoulder line, upper back and under the collar, and pipes along the skirt hem and the cuffs. All of the buttons also coordinate with the same floral material. The dress has a empire waist, and the bodice has 2 breast pockets. There's an exposed yellow side zipper too. All I can say is this dress is hot!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment