Saturday, August 27, 2011

day 41 of 57: Jump street

    On day 41 of 57 Days of Dresses my mom and I went to lunch at Jamaciaway, then hit up the Andy Warhol exhibit at the Frist. The silver mylar baloon exhibit is the coolest installation I've ever walked into. We both really enjoyed it, and the we went to mÄmbu for diner later on. I wanted to wear something that looked like I was going to the Factory, so what better than something polka-dot and something bold?
    So, I wore two green dresses in a row, but now two jumper dresses in a row? You better believe it. This is a red jumper dress that I got at Thriftsmart for a few bucks. It's a bold burgundy red that buttons in the front. The skirt falls slightly above the knee and the sleeveless bodice has a plunged V-neckline. The sleeveless straps are attached to suspenders that button to the scooped back. I'm wearing a polka-dot shirt underneath and polka-dot vintage pumps. With Debbie Harry and Liza Minnelli as my backdrops, this dress is beyond rad.


Me and my mom at the Warhol Live exhibit at the Frist


 


No comments:

Post a Comment