Sunday, August 7, 2011

day 28 of 57: My dress, lolipop!

     On day 28 of 57 Days of Dresses I got out of work late, and didn't feel like cooking, so off to Rosepepper's we go! Dinner was awesome, and we got a prime parking spot right outside of the front door. The wait was just long enough for us to do a sidewalk photo shoot in front of this interesting window art right by the entrance. We're still trying to get the hang of the backlight flash on my camera, but it's coming along okay!
    This is a fabulous '80s vintage A-line dress Jason got me at a vintage boutique in Memphis. I love this dress. The diagonal pastel stripes are so feminine, and totally flattering. It has an elastic waist with side belt loops, which I have a skinny brown leather belt looped through it. The 3/4 bell sleeves have a pearlesque button securing each cuff, allowing the bell sleeve to drape over it. The dress also sports a boat neck with three pearlesque buttons detailing the left shoulder. Yay for candy-colored stripes!






No comments:

Post a Comment